The Two Cowboys has an annual love affair with Waterton National Park and people of the town site.
Come with us in 2019 for a Two Traveling Cowboys experience as we kick-off the summer with our friends in Waterton.
- Culinary: You will explore the local culinary delights in bbq, beer, wine, ice cream and all kinds of cooking from Waterton's restaurants and eateries.
- Hiking and Wildlife: See the animals and explore the many hiking trails with daily hiking excursions.
- Dark Sky Guide Excursion: Open our eyes to a completely new area of Waterton Lakes National Park – the night sky above with a personal guided tour of the night sky.
- Cruise Waterton Lake: Join us for a scenic cruise from Canada to the United States. Enjoy some of the most spectacular mountain scenery the Rocky Mountains have to offer. View majestic towering cliffs, unique geological formations, beautiful waterfalls, snow-clad mountain peaks and the International Border.
- Two Cowboys Experience: The Two Cowboys will make this one of the most unforgettable destinations and experiences you will have. Ever!
Waterton National Park & Culinary Experience
Waterton Lakes National Park is in southern Alberta, Canada, bordering Montana’s Glacier National Park. It’s known for its chain of lakes, including the large Upper and Middle Waterton lakes, flanked by the Rocky Mountains. The Red Rock Parkway crosses the prairie to the small Red Rock Canyon. Bison graze near the Bison Paddock Loop Road. In Waterton village, a pathway offers close-up views of Cameron Falls.
There are places on earth that practically defy description – places so unique and so uniquely beautiful that you can’t quite find the words to express what your senses are taking in when you’re there. They are breathtaking to the eyes, to be sure, but the appeal of these places is somewhat intangible. It’s a feeling in the air, a vibe and energy. You feel good just being there, and the more you explore your surroundings, the stronger the feeling becomes.
Waterton is one of those places.
Come and explore it with the Two Cowboys.
If you want to have an early taste of what to expect, then have a look at our Waterton Lakes National Park armchair travel introduction.
You have free access here on Udemy.
The fee is per person for an inclusive program over 7 days that includes food, activities and being hosted by the Two Cowboys. You need to get yourself there and book your own accommodation.
The Cowboys like to camp in Waterton. You can make your own camping reservation here on Parks Canada's Reservation Site.
Other accommodation options are available here. Let us know and we can help to get you accommodated with one of the great providers in town.
We require a $150 deposit at the time of booking to secure your spot.
The balance is due 30 days before the start of the experience. Place your order to secure your spot. You can defer your payment on checkout until we get in touch with you.
Here is a short preview of some what you can expect.
- 60 days before the start of experience, you get a full refund.
- 30 days before the start of experience – 50% refund.
- 10 days before the start of the experience you will, unfortunately, forfeit 100% of your payment.
BUT… if you do not cancel, and only want to change your date and notify us of this change before your arrival date, we can change this for you without any charge, assuming we have availability. (Time restrictions apply)