Your Invitation - Traveling Cowboys Wing Night Feature
Hello there! Glad you can make it.
You came to this page because you clicked on an invitation from the Two Cowboys.
"Wing Night" in Canada, USA and the Rest of the World...
The Two Cowboys are doing a series of special promotional features about "Wing Night".
You are invited to participate in your destination’s Wing Night feature. Let's see how good are your wings!
According to the Urban Dictionary:
"Wing Night is a ceremonial and sacred evening during which many chicken wings will be eaten by a gathering of gluttonous friends. Each step of the preparation and consumption of the wings is carefully orchestrated and held holy. Deviation from tradition (i.e. inviting your girlfriend, not eating til breathing is difficult, leaving early, not toasting the first wing, not getting everyone a beer when yours is finished or you get up, bringing non-wing food to the gathering, de-winging during the meal) is strictly and violently forbidden. The only consumables other than chicken wings welcome at wing night are blue cheese dressing, celery stalks, and beer - lots and lots of beer."
"We tell the world about your wings so that you can sell more beer and wings. Guaranteed!"
What We Do
To help you sell more beer and wings we will:
- Get the Word Out: We showcase people like you, your business, products, events or associations. The more the world knows about and sees you, the more interested people become in what you offer.
Connect You with New Customers: We have a positive premium content channel for our most loyal followers. These are people eager to see local businesses like yours succeed. They are ready to support people like you.
- Promote You More: We regularly collaborate with event organizers, Chambers of Commerce and Tourism Associations to help promote local community and businesses. We can make you famous as we've already done for many, many other businesses.
- Commitment to Our Local: Our capacity is limited, so we are selective in our relationships. We are vested in the success of our clients.
We have thousands of followers, and our audience keeps growing because they are interested in our stories about people like you and businesses like yours. We only do authentic content about inspirational people and businesses. The question is:
"Should we feature your Wings?"
Only you can answer this question. Are your wings feature-able and worth our time? Do you want to be famous for your wings?
What You Get
Please accept our invitation.
When you participate, you will be included in our feature on Wing Nights for your town and destination. This is what it includes:
- Video: We will produce one of our award-winning pieces that will showcase you and your business' wings alongside other wing serving businesses in your town.
- Blog and Photos: We will do a write-up on the state of Wing Night in your town and include details of your business and our experience at your establishment.
- Social Media Promotion: All the people and businesses we feature will get a special mention on our social media posts. We will do it during the project when we provide updates on our activities with photos, on Facebook and Instagram.
- Schedule: We won't surprise you when you are not ready. We will schedule a time convenient for you to come for a visit and film your businesses and your wings!
Please let us know (this is a free call) if you can participate. Capacity is limited.
- Step 1 - Confirm Interest: All you have to do is let us know you are interested, as soon as you can. You can make your reservation here and we will contact you to confirm the date and time of our visit. The early bird fee to be included is $385 (else it is $450).
- Step 2 - Be Ready: Have your best chicken wings and coldest beer ready for when we visit. Filming will also include a short interview with you and your wing chef.
- Optional Step - Bigger Feature: If you are keen to jump the line and book us right away for even more exposure, like your own exclusive feature you can read and do it here. It will be an honour to do an exclusive piece on you and your business.
Why The Two Cowboys
We work with people that we consider "our people". These are businesses that resonate with our values and our brand. We have limited capacity so we hand-pick the business with who we work. That is why you received this invitation. We hope you can be one of them.
Feel free to be in touch with questions and for the dates available for filming you and your business.
We look forward to showing you to the world.
P.S. We provided you with a deadline to reply. Please don't miss it and lose out on this fantastic opportunity! You don't want to be "winged out" by the competition.
P.S.S. Even if you don't reply to this invitation, we may still visit you and tell the world about our experience with your Wings. We love meeting great people in great locations, regardless!
Hendrik van Wyk