Your Invitation - Two Cowboys Wing Night Feature
You came to this page because you clicked on an invitaiton from the Two Cowboys.
"Wing Night" in Canada
The Two Cowboys are doing a series of special promotional pieces on "Wing Night" in Canada. You are invited to participate in your town's feature. Is the world ready to know about your wings?
According to the Urban Dictionary:
"Wing Night is a ceremonial and sacred evening during which many chicken wings will be eaten by a gathering of gluttonous friends. Each step of the preparation and consumption of the wings is carefully orchestrated and held holy. Deviation from tradition (i.e. inviting your girlfriend, not eating til breathing is difficult, leaving early, not toasting the first wing, not getting everyone a beer when yours is finished or you get up, bringing non-wing food to the gathering, de-winging during the meal) is strictly and violently forbidden.The only consumables other than chicken wings welcome at wing night are blue cheese dressing, celery stalks, and beer - lots and lots of beer."
"We can tell the world about your Wings!"
What We Do:
- Get the Word Out: We showcase people like you, your business, products, events or associations. The more the world knows about and sees of you, the more interested people become in what you offer.
Connect You with New Customers: We have a premium content channel for our most loyal followers. These are people eager to see local businesses succeed. They are ready to support people like you.
- Promote You More: We regularly collaborate with event organizers, Chambers of Commerce and Tourism Associations to help promote local community and businesses. We can make you famous like we've already done for many, many other businesses.
- Commitment to Local: Our capacity is limited, so we are selective in our relationships. We are vested in the success of our clients.
We have thousands of followers, and our audience keeps growing because they are interested in our stories about people like you and businesses like yours. We only do authentic content about inspirational people and businesses.
"Should we feature your Wings?"
Only you can answer this question. Are your wings feature-able and worth our time? Do you want to be famous for your wings?
Please accept this invitation.
When you participate, you will be included in our feature on Wing Night in your town. This is what we will do:
- Video: We will produce one of our award-winning pieces that will showcase you and your business' wings alongside other wing serving businesses in your town.
- Blog and Photos: We will do a write-up on the state of Wing Night in your town and include details of your business and our experience at your establishment.
- Social Media Promotion: All the people and businesses we feature will get a special mention on our social media posts. We will do it during the project when we provide updates on our activities with photos, on Facebook and Instagram.
- Schedule: We won't surprise you when you are not ready. We will schedule a time convenient to you to come for a visit and film your businesses and your wings!
Please let us know if you can participate. Capacity is limited and by invitation only.
- Step 1 - Confirm Interest: All you have to do is let us know you are in by emailing your reply as soon as you can. We will be in touch with more details.
- Step 2 - Help Cover Our Cost: A small payment of $250 as an investment towards our project, will confirm your interest. It earns our commitment. It also finances our work. Toilet paper is expensive. We are not funded by government grants and subsidies like the large media companies in Canada.
- Optional Step - Bigger Feature: If you are keen to jump the line and book us right away for even more exposure, like your own exclusive feature you can read and do it here. It will be an honour to do an exclusive piece on you and your business.
We work with people that we consider "our people". These are businesses that resonate with our values and our brand. We have limited capacity so we hand-pick the business with who we work. That is why you received this invitation. We hope you can be one of them.
Feel free to be in touch with questions and for the dates available for filming you and your business.
We look forward to showing you to the world.
P.S. We provided you with a deadline to reply. Please don't miss it and lose out on this fantastic opportunity! You don't want to be "winged out" by the competition.
Hendrik van Wyk