Train Your Staff and Educate Your Customers
"Everybody Loves to Learn"
Instructional content is a key engagement strategy for successful businesses and organizations. It allows these businesses to train and educate staff. It also increases customer interest in, and satisfaction with their products and services.
The opportunity for you and your businesses is to use this as a tool to:
- Invest in Your People: You can help your staff act in a way you expect them to do. They can become more productive, more successful and comply with the policies and regulations of your business.
- Grow Your Business: You can help your customers discover more about your company and its products or services. By showing them and instructing them you add value to your customer relationships. Online instructional content is now the most effective way to market and promote what you have to offer.
- Training, Consulting and Service Companies: We've helped service businesses expand their offerings, by turning their knowledge into instructional products. These companies now offer it as value-added products within their service portfolios. It opened new revenue streams for their business.
- Customer Engagement and Retention: We've helped companies improve sales and foster enhanced customer engagement by supporting them to instruct buyers and users of their products. It includes training on how best to use their goods. Helping to position their products against alternatives. Influencing buyer behaviour by offering value-added items and showcasing features by highlighting customer testimonials.
- Compliance, Staff Training and Development: Companies have to invest in their staff. It is one of the most significant assets in any business. The best way to invest in employees is through training and development. Scenario-based video training has been proven and is considered the most cost-effective approach. In specific industries, it is also mandated by compliance regulation. Our approach ensures standardized delivery with auditable compliance, evidence and progress validation.
"Scenario-Based Video for Training, Support and Instruction"
We've developed a unique ability to help organizations train and educate their staff through scenario-based video training.
With your trainers and consultants, we can help you to create real-life scenarios that are acted out with preferred behaviours and outcomes. We add expert instruction with additional tips and tricks to enrich the content and move it past "talking heads" and into the 21st century of organizational learning.
It can all be packaged for online or offline distribution, including SCORM compliant delivery systems.
It is ideal for compliance, staff training and organizational development.
Companies have to invest in their staff. It is one of the most significant assets in any business. The best way to invest in employees is through training and development. We have an extensive portfolio of examples we can share from our two-decade-long experience in producing instruction in retailing, manufacturing, food service, education, and many other industries.
Scenario-based video training has been proven and is considered the most cost-effective approach to instruction. In specific industries, it is also mandated by compliance regulations.
Our approach ensures standardized delivery with auditable compliance, evidence, and progress validation. Every training scenario is unique, and the costs to produce and deliver it vary.
We offer an initial engagement to produce one instructional video. You can use it as an example to validate your organization's approach and likely benefit from our service.
Hopefully, this is the start of something extraordinary for your organization and your staff. By offering them something engaging and of value to your staff, you engage them personally.
Why do we know it works for our customers? Give us a call and tell us more about your objectives. We can tell you about the success similar customers experienced from our work. It is a large investment and commitment, so we prefer to have a conversation with you about it.
- Phone number: +1 403 605 8343
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We travel all over the world for our customers, so don't hesitate to be in touch even if you are in Argentina, Austria or Australia.