Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Ultimate Manuka Essentials - Skin Oil for Cowboys & Cowgirls
**Limited Availability - Launching in Canada and USA this October**
- SHIPPING OCTOBER 2019 -
With 100% premium natural ingredients, this non-comedogenic blend (doesn't clog pores) is designed to be fast absorbing with minimal residue and soft on the skin.
It contains East Cape mānuka oil, which has powerful antibacterial properties to help get to the source of your itching and other minor skin issues.
What's inside the bottle?
Not tested on animals. Each bottle contains 30ml of natural goodness with an all-star lineup of the best natural ingredients, this oil is a treat in every drop:
- Argan oil - an excellent moisturizer for a wide range of skin conditions, argan oil absorbs quickly and leaves no residue. Contains high levels of vitamin E and Omega 6.
- Jojoba oil - with a similar consistency to our skin's natural oil (sebum), jojoba oil absorbs readily into the skin and provides deep nourishment. It is prized for its excellent nourishing properties and helps to regulate sebum production.
- Blackcurrant seed oil - rich in gamma-linoleic acid, which is an important ingredient for maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
- Sweet almond oil - packed with essential fatty acids, glucosides, minerals and vitamins - which are all important for nourishing your skin. Sweet almond oil also helps to balance moisture loss.
- Açaí berry oil - with high levels of Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, vitamins B1, B2, B3, C & E, minerals such as phosphorous, calcium and potassium and phytosterols, acai berry oil is a fantastic ingredient that is often used in anti-aging treatments.
- East Cape mānuka oil - contains high levels of beta triketones, which are highly antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and great for helping to promote new skin cell growth.
- Ylang ylang oil - with a softening and balancing effect on the skin, ylang ylang can be used to regulate both dry and oily skin and restore a healthy complexion.
- Geranium oil - with a floral aroma and balancing effect on the skin, geranium is an all-round fantastic ingredient for helping with all skin types.
- Himalayan cedarwood oil - with antiseptic properties and a sweet woody fragrance, Himalayan cedarwood is an irresistible ingredient for any skincare product!
How to use
Massage 2-4 drops into the affected areas daily or as required. If you have extremely sensitive skin, consider doing a patch test first.