Two Cowboys - Facilitated Canada - Alberta Cowboy and Culinary Experience
Come with the Two Traveling Cowboys and experience the best the Province of Alberta, Canada has to offer. It is about Cowboys, Mountains and BBQ!
We will be exploring culinary delights, culture, people and wildlife that make this one of the most unforgettable destinations and experiences you will have, ever!
This is a "facilitated" travel experience. Something new and unique from the Traveling Cowboys. It puts you in charge of your travel.
Facilitated Travel Experience
Life can be unpredictable. Sometimes a little unpredictability is just what you need for the experience of your life. Other people like to have it all worked out before it happens. The choice is now yours.
With a facilitated travel experience, you take charge of your own travel arrangements and choose your budget - no nasty travel agent markups and surprises. You shop and get the best deal you can get as we help you plan your trip.
We help and support you with all the knowledge we have about the destinations. We put you in touch with accommodation providers, transportation, RV rentals, excursion operators, dining establishments, festival hosts, camping spots and more. You choose what you prefer to do, where you want to go, and what works for your particular travel style.
What we will do for you:
- Support You With Your Itinerary: We will support you through your travel arrangements with advice. We have local knowledge and will put you in touch with local operators. Our content will already tell you what to expect. We go the extra mile because now you can ask us questions as we will help you put together your itinerary.
- Share Our Itinerary: We will share our itinerary so that you can match it if you choose to do it.
- Join the Cowboys Experience: You will be invited to share in the Two Cowboys experiences as we host you for unique excursions specific to a destination. These may include culinary experiences, wildlife experiences, local introductions, festivals etc. depending on the destination and time of year.
The idea is that we in the same place at the same time, and you get to hang out with the Two Cowboys. Yet, you have the freedom to do your own thing if you choose to do it.
The Canada - Alberta Cowboy and Culinary Experience
With the Calgary Stampede, breathtaking mountains, Alberta Beef and Prarie sunsets, it’s easy to see why Alberta is one of Canada’s top destinations during the warmer months. This is Cowboy country with out-west dining that includes BBQ, perogies and a lot of good beer. Alberta also explodes with farm fresh produce during the summer months that includes honey, berries, mustard, barley. All if it can be sampled and experienced at the many popular Farmers' markets.
You can get trampled by the tourist stampede if you don't have the inside track for some of the major attractions like Banff National Park and Waterton. There are even better experiences that the Two Cowboys will show you where you won't get swarmed by buses and where you can actually "breathe". You will experience good old-fashioned Alberta Cowboy hospitality and breathtaking views.
The trip can be tailor-made to take in the best of what Alberta has to offer. We will start with a Food Festival experience in Waterton National Park. We will frequent Farmers' Markets and breathtaking scenery in the mountains and prairies. We end our journey with the city splendour and festivities of the "Greatest Outdoor Show" - the Calgary Stampede. The route will also take us on the infamous booze trail in Southern Alberta where we will visit Craft Breweries and Distilleries and have some of the best BBQ on offer.
The Two Cowboys component of the trip includes unique photography opportunities, culinary events, dinners, and camp cookouts with fresh produce, Alberta Beef and Beer.
The trip is road based. You have the option to rent your own transport and stay in your accommodation of choice or to rough it with the Cowboys in more flexible exploration methods like RVing and Camping.
We will be on the road for four weeks with our RV Motorhomes. You can join us anytime on our itinerary. This is our preferred way to see Canada.
This is our itinerary and the budget for our trip. Your's can be similar. We are here to help you customize yours.
- Destination: South and Central Alberta, Canada
- Dates: Enquire About Dates (Usually in June and July)
- Week 1: Waterton
- Week 2-3: Canmore and Banff
- Week 4: Jasper and Calgary
- Duration: 3-4 Weeks.
- Our Budget: 200/day/person sharing for a total of around $4,000 - $5,000/Person.
- Flights: Flying to and from Calgary
- Accommodation: Traveling with a Camper and Boondocking/Freedom Camping or Booking into Holiday Parks (Budget Around $50/day)
- Transport: Camper Hire (Budget Around $150/day).
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner, Coffee and Alcohol (Budget Around $1,000/person).
- Excursions: Over and Above. Lots to do without it costing any additional fees.
- Objectives: Scenery, Wildlife, Alberta Produce and Cuisine, Cowboy Culture, History, Photography.
- *Please Note: The above does not include the Two Cowboys Facilitated Experience Fee.
Join the Cowboys
- Itinerary Planning: We help you plan your trip and make suggestions for accommodation, transport, meals and excursions (Value up to $550).
- Hosted Experiences: We host you for up to 10 shared experiences (meals, culinary, wildlife, cultural, etc.). You get to hang out with the Cowboys for as much as you want during this time. We entertain you! (Value up to $750)
- Exclusive Access: You get exclusive access to the Cowboys as your guides for 3 full days of your choice during the trip. We do what you want to do and hang out only with you. No other guests. (Value up to $300)
- Video and Photo Highlights: We produce one of our famous travel documentaries and take photos of the trip. You get to share it with everyone interested. (Value is Exceptional!)
Place your order to confirm your interest. You can defer your payment on checkout until we get in touch with you.
Here is a preview of what you can expect.
More content here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZf9AhgdHqkQRQeTIdr4XyzmAs8HHdDv5